The Office Administrator is responsible for directing visitors and organizing office operations and procedures.
- Enjoys individual communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Adaptable to ever changing environment
The duties listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Communication liaison between Tradd team and clients
- Interface with outside service professionals
- Manage phone calls, mail, and other correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Update records and databases for vendors, tenants and homeowners
- Computer competency required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equal related experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Tara Alford at firstname.lastname@example.org.