For confidentiality, please submit inquiries to Tara Alford at email@example.com.
Current available position is for the Myrtle Beach, SC office.
Tradd Management prides itself on bringing together the best people and the best systems. The Director position is a leadership role involving networking for potential clients, managing property associations, and overseeing company growth and operational policies. Tradd offers a team culture with a history of success and a future of growth.
Tradd Management is a full-service asset management company serving the Carolinas. The company oversees three divisions: commercial real estate asset management, commercial property management, and association management.
What To Expect
- Established company experiencing strong growth
- Work with other top tier professionals
- Seek work life fulfillment and development
- Be part of something
- Business Development:
- Manage key client relationships and work to build new ones
- Oversee marketing and branding efforts
- New client presentations and contract signing
- Property Management:
- Oversees management responsibilities for property owner associations for both high‐rise oceanfront properties and larger scale communities
- Maintains relationships with Board of Directors and property owners
- Facilitates annual meetings, Board elections and Board meetings
- Company Operations:
- Help shape the company’s long‐term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them
- Proposes and develops strategic partnerships
- Coordinate best practices and policies
- Ability to lead people and run meetings
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Salary is a large range and depends on experience
- Strong opportunity for growth