The Manager’s responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients and service professionals, maintaining the integrity of the property, and providing knowledgeable financial guidance for a portfolio of homeowner’s associations.
The duties listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Maintaining the property:
- Conducts site inspections
- Makes recommendations for upkeep and physical repairs
- Hires and oversees contractors and vendors
- Financial reporting and control:
- Reviews and helps develop annual property management plan, operating budget and reserves budget
- Provides monthly management reports
- Reviews monthly financial reports
- Approves invoices and expenses
- Assures adherence to governing documents and legal specifications
- Interfaces with outside professionals regarding legal, accounting, insurance, tax, and other matters, as appropriate
- Maintains relationships with clients
- Facilitates small and large group meetings in accordance with Robert’s Rules of Order
- Computer competency required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or equal related experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Tara Alford at email@example.com.